The Managing Director/CEO, Unity Bank plc, Mr. Henry James Semenitari, has been awarded “Banker of the Year 2014” by the Leadership Newspaper Group, in its 2014 Annual Leadership Awards.
The Leadership Annual Awards recognizes achievers in Industries such as Banking, Business, Politics and Government, Entertainment and Sports.
The MD/CEO, earned the award in recognition of the giant strides he has taken in repositioning Unity Bank in the short period following his assumption to office in January 2014, which has put the Bank on the path of steady growth and operational efficiency.
The full list of awardees include:
• Henry James Semenitari – Banker of the year 2014
• Chief Olusegun Obasanjo – Person of the year 2014
• AlhajiKashimShetima- Governor of the year 2014
• AlhajiTanko Al- makura – Politician of the year 2014
• AdewaleJubrilTinibu – Business Person of the year
• GimbaYa’uKumo- Public Officer of the year 2014
• Benedict Peters- CEO of the year 2014
• Ali Nuhu – Artiste of the year 2014
• AsisatOshoala – Sports Person of the year 2014
Attached is a copy of the Leadership Newspaper publication.