MCLEAN, United States of America, November 23, 2016/ — The spotlight and stage for Africa’s skilled, dynamic and multi-faceted talent force is now bigger and brighter than ever thanks to the launch of Afrinection (https://Afrinection.com): the world’s first ecosystem that connects entrepreneurs, job seekers and professionals of African origin, with prospective employers, investors and partners across the globe.
“The vision of Afrinection is to create a scalable, effective and lasting platform for establishing networking, investment opportunity and talent identification,” commented Founder Kifle. “This vision is in response to what we view as a massive gap in terms of a truly global platform that enables networking among African professionals, entrepreneurs and job seekers both in Africa and abroad. Afrinection serves as a unique means to bridge this gap.”
In addition to serving the above-noted groups through an organized forum that incorporates several UX best practices — everything from intuitive navigational structure and mobile-friendly design, to suitable font sizes and first-rate graphic design — Afrinection also functions as a go-to resource that:
- Generates worldwide branding visibility for African-owned businesses and ventures — from solopreneurs and small firms, to mid-market organizations and large enterprises.
- Enables both B2B and B2C advertisers to cost-effectively micro-target the African demographic.
- Publishes timely thought leadership content on various employment, entrepreneurial and business perspectives, with titles such as “An Introduction to Partnership Marketing” and “Living & Working Abroad.”
- Enables companies seeking to hire African talent to search for and directly engage with registered job seekers.
- Facilitates investment opportunity identification by enabling investors to contact registered entrepreneurs with industry-specific ventures that are relevant to investment portfolio targets.
Added Kifle: “For many years, professionals of African origin, along with businesses and investors that target the African demographic, have been unable to effectively connect because they were forced to use a disparate mix of platforms, websites and tools. Afrinection is a bold statement and an inspiring call to action this problem has been permanently solved, and a celebration of African innovation and entrepreneurship.”
Entrepreneurs, job seekers, professionals, entrepreneurs and investors can access Afrinection at no cost. Advertisers can purchase advertising packages starting at under $10 per month, with no long-term commitment required. More information on Afrinection is available on the website at https://Afrinection.com.
Distributed by APO on behalf of Afrinection.
For all other details including media inquiries, interview requests and partnership opportunities, contact Kifle, Founder available atKifle@Afrinection.com.
Afrinection (https://Afrinection.com) is the go-to resource for African entrepreneurs, job seekers, and professionals to connect with prospective investors, employers, and other African professionals across the globe. The online platform also provides visibility to African-owned businesses to reach global consumer base.