DUBAI, UAE, September 5, 2016/ — APO (www.APO-opa.com), the sole press release wire in Africa and the global leader in media relations relating to Africa, today announced the launch of MENA Wire®, the first-of-its-kind press release distribution and monitoring service dedicated to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
Founded in 2007, APO has established itself as a leading press release distribution service, distributing press releases on behalf of companies, PR agencies, institutions and organisations, including Facebook, Uber, Samsung, Visa, General Electric (GE), DHL, L’Oréal, Starwood Hotels & Resorts, the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, PwC, Yahsat, Orange, The Economist Event, the Islamic Development Bank, flydubai, Viber, Novartis, Sanofi, Caterpillar, MoneyGram to name a few (full list: http://www.APO.af/DJbGqJ).
MENA Wire®’s ambition is to become the market leader in press release distribution and monitoring in the MENA region within the next 24 months.
The MENA Wire® distribution network reaches influential print media, broadcasters, websites, blogs and social media in 18 countries, with a potential reach of 250 million people in the Middle East and North Africa.
MENA Wire®’s content is redistributed by several Middle Eastern and international partners, including SyndiGate (the Middle East’s leading content licensing and syndication agency), MENAFN (the Middle East North Africa Financial Network), Bloomberg Terminal, Thomson Reuters Terminal, Lexis Nexis, Dow Jones Factiva and more.
MENA Wire® includes:
– Unlimited number of words.
– Unlimited multimedia content– at no extra charge (photos, videos, documents, infographics and audio files).
– Translation in all the written languages of the Middle East and North Africa.
– Targeted emailing to the entire MENA database for a region-wide distribution. Your press release will be distributed to our database of journalists from each country covering general news: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
– Targeted emailing to all MENA and international journalists reporting on the industry or topic covered by your release.
– Web Reach. The release will be posted verbatim on our official news website partners, including the Middle East North Africa Financial Network (MENAFN).
– Social Media Reach on Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Scoop.it! and Rebelmouse.
– International Reach via our partnership with the Bloomberg Professional® service (Bloomberg Terminal), Thomson Reuters professional platforms, Dow Jones Factiva, LexisNexis, SyndiGate (the Middle East’s leading content licensing and syndication agency), and others. APO’s technology platform enhances the value of your press releases by adding Metadata Taxonomies for News (NewsCodes used by the news industry).
– Complete online media monitoring and social media analytics in 5 working days following distribution.
“The unprecedented success of Africa Wire®, APO’s press release distribution service in Africa has catalysed an increase in client demand for a Middle East service with the same quality and return on investment. At APO we listen to our clients and mould our service according to their needs. If our clients are happy, we are happier. I’m confident that MENA Wire® will become the market leader within the next 24 months”, says Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard, APO Founder and CEO.
For additional information on how the service could work for you, please contact Nicolas Pompigne-Mognard, APO Founder and CEO: ceo@APO-opa.org or +41 22 534 96 97.
More information about MENA Wire®, the service for newswire press release distribution in the Middle East and North Africa, is available at http://www.APO.af/mq4Gei
More information about APO Media Reach in the MENA region: http://www.APO.af/Ih3Mwl
More information about the competitive advantages of MENA Wire®, the service for newswire press release distribution in the Middle East and North Africa: http://www.APO.af/j3on9U
More information about Africa Wire®, the service for newswire press release distribution in Africa, is available at http://www.APO.af/KZr797
More information about APO Media Reach in Africa: http://www.APO.af/yPIyR3
More information about the competitive advantages of Africa Wire®, the service for newswire press release distribution in Africa: http://www.APO.af/qzGB90
Distributed by APO on behalf of APO.
+41 22 534 96 97
APO (http://www.APO-opa.com) owns and manages Africa Wire® and MENA Wire®, the press release distribution services dedicated to Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2007, APO is the sole press release wire in Africa, and the global leader in media relations related to Africa and the Middle East.
With offices in Senegal, Switzerland, Dubai, APO has a media database comprising over 150,000 contacts in Africa, 45,000 in the MENA region, and is the main online community for news relating to Africa.
It offers a complete range of services, including press release distribution and monitoring, online press conferences, interactive webcasts, media interactions, strategic advice, public diplomacy, government relations and events promotion. To find out more, please visit http://www.APO-opa.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/apo_source
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/african-press-organization
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/africanpressorganization